Wed, 22 Jan|
Practical Problem Solving for Service Providers (1)
The course is for any business in the service industry where delivering exceptional customer service is the priority. Is the success of your business depends on your ability to deliver your service on time, to high quality, and as per customer requirements?
Time & Location
22 Jan 2020, 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm
B Works, 48-50 Market St, Manchester M1 1PW, UK
About the event
"This lady really knows how to effect change in processes and we all came away greatly enlightened." Bill Dove
"It definitely made them think last night it was great to have an interactive seminar well done Raji . Simon Edmondson "
The course is for any business in the service industry where delivering exceptional customer service is the priority.
Is the success of your business depends on your ability to deliver your service on time, to high quality, and as per customer requirements?
Is there too much demand, not enough capacity to deliver, and errors due to a lack of standardised ways of working.
But what if you could handle the same amount of business without needing to increase your capacity?
What if you could adapt your internal processes to make your service flow more smoothly and deliver higher value to your customers?
The workshop incorporates unique hands-on, interactive and engaging activities such as games, quizzes, and coaching to illustrate the fundamental principles of lean problem-solving. It will help participants to look internally and eliminate unnecessary costs and wastes while increasing productivity, employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
The workshop has been designed to allow you to:
• Gain a deeper understanding of the fundamental lean principles and tools as well as the business benefits of implementing lean
• It will help by developing your problem-solving skills to meet critical business challenges at your workplace.
• The workshop also features a series of specially designed games as an excellent way for SMEs to understand vital Lean concepts.
• It enables you to get practical hands-on experience of how Lean can transform business performance.
You will learn
• Why achieving profitable growth is such a challenge for small and medium-sized businesses.
• Core Lean principles that will help you see opportunity in your businesses
• Why a "big company solution" like Lean works so effectively in smaller firms
• The steps to successful Lean implementation in the small and medium business
• How to unlock your business’ growth potential
• Pre-work – no specific pre-work required for this workshop. Ponder about the management issues and business problem that you are currently facing so that you can relate to the solutions that will be discussed in the workshop.
• Introduction to lean tools, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, Pull Systems/Kanban, Gemba, Standardized Work, One Piece/Continuous Flow
• Handouts – Lean Tools & Techniques
• Certificate of Completion
Contact for further Queries
Email: email@example.com Phone: 07793097583
Raji Vaidyanathan - Director, Hoshin Kanri Advisory Ltd
Management Consultant with experience of working in several senior management positions with FTSE 100 companies to smaller SME's across sectors including major banks like HSBC, Lloyd & Barclays and Retailers like ASDA. Delivered multi-million pounds cost savings and ROI. MBA from Bradford School of Management, Masters in Computer Applications, and qualified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Ticket type
Early bird offer is valid only until 09th August. Limited tickets at this offer price!Price£49.00