Practical Problem Solving for Retailers & Manufacturers
Time & Location
About the Event
"This lady really knows how to effect change in processes and we all came away greatly enlightened. Thank you Raji - Bill Dove"
"It definitely made them think last night it was great to have an interactive seminar well done Raji . Simon Edmondson "
With the spectre of Brexit and political turmoil looming over us, the landscape for businesses has never been as rife with uncertainty as now. This workshop will introduce tools & techniques to help you weather the oncoming storm.
The workshop rejects a typical classroom based approach, instead incorporating unique hands-on, interactive and engaging activities such as games, quizzes and coaching to illustrate the key principles of lean problem solving. This will help participants to look internally and eliminate unnecessary costs and wastes whilst increasing productivity, employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
The workshop has been designed to allow you to:
• Gain a deeper understanding of the fundamental lean principles and tools as well as the business benefits of implementing lean
• It will help by developing your problem-solving skills to meet critical business challenges at your workplace.
• The workshop also features a series of specially designed games as an excellent way for SMEs to understand vital Lean concepts.
• It enables you to get practical hands-on experience of how Lean can transform business performance.
You will learn
• Why achieving profitable growth is such a challenge for small and medium-sized businesses.
• Core Lean principles that will help you see opportunity in your businesses
• Why a "big company solution" like Lean works so effectively in smaller firms
• The steps to successful Lean implementation in the small and medium business
• How to unlock your business’ growth potential
Who is this for?
This event is aimed at Retailing & Manufacturing business owners and senior leaders
Lean manufacturing & retailing techniques are all about reducing waste and growing the bottom line. Retailers & Manufacturers are losing £1.2 trillion in overstocks, out-of-stocks, and returns, much of which is entirely preventable with a lean retail approach.
• Prework – no specific prework required for this workshop. Ponder about the management issues and business problem that you are currently facing so that you can relate to the solutions that will be discussed in the workshop.
• Introduction to lean tools, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, Pull Systems/Kanban, Gemba, Standardized Work, One Piece/Continuous Flow
• Handouts – Lean Tools & Techniques
• Certificate of Completion
Contact for further Queries
Email: email@example.com Phone: 07793097583
Raji Vaidyanathan - Director, Hoshin Kanri Advisory Ltd
Management Consultant with experience of working in several senior management positions with FTSE 100 companies to smaller SME's across sectors including major banks like HSBC, Lloyd & Barclays and Retailers like ASDA. Delivered multi-million pounds cost savings and ROI. MBA from Bradford School of Management, Masters in Computer Applications, and qualified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Special Offer£49£490£0