Get Hands On - Masterclass on Business Strategy (Business Model) (1)
Time & Location
About the event
" I attended one of Raji's Business Strategy workshops and thoroughly enjoyed the challenges which she included in the session in looking at various options and scenarios in refining our current processes to improve our business relationships with our customers and suppliers. She brought a fresh look to our business and I would highly recommend her"
If you are trying to improve an existing business or launching something new, you're facing one big challenge. How do you build a strong, profitable business model that can compete in today’s market?
You’ve got an idea for a product or service, but how will you transform that idea into a reality without burning piles of cash and precious time?
This is a hands-on workshop that will help to strategise, grow and innovate your business and teach you how to compete on the business model and not just on product, service or price only and create a value proposition that is customer focussed.
Commutable to and from Manchester. Easy access from Motorways .Exact location TBD.
The workshop has been designed to allow you to:
- Map, design and articulate your business model using the global standard Business Model Canvas. Once complete, you'll have a one-page map of exactly how you create and capture value.
- Turn fluffy discussions into practical outcomes
- will help uncover key opportunities to differentiate from your competition.
- Create a shared language around business models and strategy
- Improve collaboration across disciplines and geographical boundaries within your organization
- Clearly explain your idea - Map your Value Proposition
- Establishing a clear fit between your idea and your customer needs.
- Compete on business models and value propositions
Who is this for?
- New businesses looking for a new business model for profitable growth.
- Established businesses that do not have a business strategy & a business model.
- Medium-size businesses that want to alter their growth strategy, analyse competitors and build a marketing and operational strategy.
- Businesses that want a strategy to exit and sell their business
- Participants learn and apply in a highly interactive and engaging format.
- The workshop iterates constantly between explanations and hands-on exercises.
- World-class innovation is illustrated through case studies to show how the methods have been applied in companies.
- All exercises, cases, and examples help participants learn how to compete on business model rather than products, services, and price only.
- Participants will understand what it takes to build an invincible company.
- Handouts – All templates and how-to guides
- Lunch and refreshments included
- Certificate of Completion
- Post-workshop 1 to 1 support
Contact for further Queries
Email: email@example.com Phone: 07793097583, 01619621150
Raji Vaidyanathan - Director, HoshinKanri Advisory Ltd
Management Consultant with experience of working in several senior management positions with FTSE 100 companies to smaller SME's across sectors including major banks like HSBC, Lloyd & Barclays and Retailers like ASDA. Delivered multi-million pounds cost savings and ROI. MBA from Bradford School of Management, Masters in Computer Applications, and qualified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Early Bird & Members Only£125£1250£0
- Business Strategy & Planning£179£1790£0